We Will Update Soon
- The fat soluble vitamins A,D,E and K are found within the fat portion of the milk.
- No link has been found between Arthrosclerosis and milk consumption.
250ml of 2% fat milk contains 285 mg of calcium,which presents 22% to 29% of the daily recommended intake (DRI) of calcium for an adult.
Dairy products has greater availability of calcium than it is found in certain vegetables.
- Medical research studies shows possible link between low-fat milk consumption and reduced risk of hypertension, coronary heart disease, colorectal cancer and obesity.
- Overweight individuals who drink low fat cow’s milk may benefit from decreased risk of insulin resistance and type II diabetes.
- Scientific study has shown that for those women desiring to have a child, consumption of full fat dairy products may slightly increase their fertility chances.
- Milk is source to have conjugated linolic acid, In vitro studies have shown that it prevents human skin cancer, colorectal cancer and breast cancer and may also help to lower cholesterol and prevent Arthrosclerosis.
- Cow’s milk improves faster muscle growth.
- All the vitamins can be dissolved in cow’s milk and can be taken as a good nutritional food supplement.